Our policy regarding admissions and registration is designed to facilitate the parents and children.
It is our intention to make RMM genuinely accessible to children and families from all sections of the local community.
A few guidelines are:
- RMM does not discriminate against students of any gender, race, color, creed or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school.
- Parents should contact the school office with any questions about the school.
- If you wish to apply for a space for your child, please call the office/school coordinator to schedule a tour. After this, parents meet with the school administration and tour the school.
- During this meeting, you will have the opportunity to ask questions about the school and potential placement. The administrator has the opportunity to ask questions about your child and his/her previous schooling if any, and about your expectations of the school and family background and interests.
In order to move ahead in the admission process, the following steps will take place:
- First, the parents need to fill out a Registration Form, depending on availability of spaces in the desired program.
- Next, an appointment is made for the child to visit the school and for the administrator to meet with the child and conduct a short interview
RECOMMENDED AGE GROUPS
We do not utilize specific academic entrance requirements. We accept students of varying academic ability and diverse learning styles. However, we do not accept students who potentially may be disruptive to the class or who will require excessive individual attention from staff members.
- We welcome children who are between the ages of 2 years to 3.5 years for our Toddler program.
- Children between the ages of 3.5 years to 4 years can be accepted in our Casa Program.
- Children between the ages of 3.5 years and above must be toilet trained or be capable of expressing their need to use the bathroom.
PREREQUISITES TO ADMISSION
To complete the registration process, the following must be submitted to RMM.
- A completed application form
- A copy of the NIH approved immunization form
- A non-refundable registration fee will be charged
- Security (refundable) deposit dated the day your application is received
- Tuition and other annual charges being charged at the time of admission
- 8 passport size photographs of the child
- 4 passport size photograph of each parent, regardless of marital status
- 1 family photograph
- Policy handbook declaration form
- Special Needs form
- About my child form
- Covid Vaccination certificate of both parents
Parents are encouraged to visit RMM in person prior to enrolment for the facility tour to so they start understanding our school environment.
To register with RMM, a registration form must be filled and returned to our office after purchasing our registration package with a minimal fee. This package includes Prospectus, Registration form, Parent’s Guide to Montessori, Admission Requirements and Fee details. Children will be admitted into RMM on the basis of available space and admission policies will be in effect when all requirements are fulfilled
- At this point the parent will be officially offered a conditional seat and administrative and financial obligations will have to be fulfilled.
- Please note that Registration and Admission fees are not refundable.
- The discretion of acceptance or refusal of the admission of the child rests with the School.
DISCRETION OF ADMISSION POLICY
The discretion of acceptance or refusal of the admission of the child rests with the School. The school expects complete cooperation and adherence of all guidelines given to parents.
The child will be admitted on a probationary basis for one month (22 working days) with all financial obligations resolved. During this probationary period, your child will have to have perfect attendance, be punctual and follow the settling down policy and guidelines given to the parents.
The school reserves the right to cancel an admission with only security being refunded