Hina Akhtar is a Knowledgeable Early Childhood/Montessori Teacher adept at successfully managing classrooms of young children.She is a patient educator who collaborates successfully with children, parents and staff. She is very committed to encouraging children toward empathy by teaching them to share and be attuned to one another’s feelings.
Hina completed her diploma in Early Childhood from Montessori Center International in London. She has also completed a Foundational degree in Montessori Pedagogy from the Montessori Center International.
Before joining RMM Hina worked at Little Explorers Montessori Plus, Ghana West Africa as a guide with multiple responsibilities. She moved to Pakistan and began working at RMM to pursue her love of montessori.
- Online course Principles to practice: Classroom Management by Trillium Montessori, USA.
- Certificate of participation in “Public Speaking for Todays Women” from Royal Center for Public Speaking, Accra, Ghana.
- Have done an extensive 88 hours Montessori Apparatus Workshop with Montessori Center International, London, UK.
- Member of West African Montessori Association (WAMA).
- Trained with WARA (West African Rescue Association) for CPR and Basic First Aid Training.