Maleeha is a passionate educator whose leadership approach is deeply rooted in the global and facilitative nature of Montessori pedagogy. As an Early Childhood Educator at Red Maple Montessori, Maleeha guides young children to reach their full potential intellectually, emotionally, socially, physically, and spiritually. She is dedicated and nurturing with a firm belief in collaborative education. She has over a decade’s worth of teaching experience and is committed to identifying each child’s distinct learning style in order to support them best.
Maleeha is adept at building strong parent-teacher-child partnerships that lead to rewarding school experiences. She is passionate about creating and maintaining a safe, loving and supportive learning environment where all children can learn, grow, and thrive. She seeks to embody the Montessori spirit espoused by Dr. Maria Montessori by treating each child with the respect they deserve.
- MACTE Certified for Children’s House Lead Guide Diploma 3-6 year olds.
- AMI Assistant certified for 3-6 year olds, Maria Montessori Institute, UK.
- KHT certified 12 month Lead guide training program for 3-6 year olds.
- Teaching parenting the positive discipline way by The Positive Discipline Association.
- Learning Letters Color Coded By Trillium Montessori.
- Making the Most of the Movable Alphabets by Trillium Montessori.
- Phonetic Reading By Trillium Montessori.
Jumpstart Normalization by Jonathon Wolff
Materials and the Mind by Andy Luka
Optimizing Parent Relations by Jonathon Wolff
Classroom Setup Bootcamp by Trillium Montessori
Elementary Classroom Planning Bootcamp by Letty Rising
Montessori Principles to Practice by Classroom Mechanics and Trillium Montessori
Montessori Homeschool Preschool E-Course by Angela Chang
Montessori Cosmic course for Early Childhood and Elementary by Montessori Tube Academy
Montessori Grammar Course by Montessori Tube Academy
Autism Awareness certification
Teaching Children with Special Needs Certification